We all love long and luscious lashes - whether you have been blessed with naturally lavish lashes or need a little help with a pair of fantastic falsies, amazing lashes can be achieved anytime! At LashCat, we take your lash health to heart and want to help you grow healthy and long lashes without the harsh chemicals.
What causes natural lashes to prematurely shed?
Generally, it takes anywhere from three months to a year for a lash to grow once it has fallen. Here are just some of the major reasons that your lashes can fall out prematurely:
- Getting older
- Cheaper beauty products with harmful ingredients
- Lack of sleep/sleeping on one side
- Tugging or pulling on lashes
- Stress and hormonal imbalances
3 ways to prevent your lashes from prematurely falling out
Our lash products are made for all types of eyes, including extremely sensitive ones. Own your natural lashes and confidently strut your beauty this August with 3 natural ways to keep your natural lashes healthy and strong!
- Using Castor Oil frequently. Hair experts have used castor oil for decades to kickstart the hair follicles and keep them shining. Castor oil typically contains 90% ricinoleic acid which helps prevent hair from falling out, and it has the power to accelerate hair growth five times faster than the natural lash cycle. Using a cotton swab or a Q-tip, gently apply a generous amount of castor oil before going to bed every day. We promise you’ll notice a positive change in your natural lashes.
- Sippin’ on that Green Tea. Besides the numerous health benefits of green tea, the delicious drink can also help boost hair follicle function and growth. Improve the length and volume of your lashes by drinking green tea twice a day, and even dabbing some (cooled down, of course) tea on your lashes. Sip, sip hooray!
- The power of Shea Butter. Shea butter is rich in Vitamin C along with being one of the best anti-oxidant agents. The anti-inflammatory properties and the boost it gives to your lashes’ collagen levels are sure to help your lashes stay put and keep them from shedding. Rub shea butter between your fingers until it melts, and leave it to do its magic overnight, twice a week!
Grow healthy and strong lashes with LashCat today!
There has never been a better time to invest in your lash health. Aside from boosting your confidence, healthy lashes can add to your eye health and help your lash line stay strong.
Shop with us today and click here to browse our full range of products!